Trade Resources Industry Views "New Experiences for The Future" Was Held in Hangzhou

"New Experiences for The Future" Was Held in Hangzhou

Beiben Trucks promotion activity themed as "New Experiences for the future" was held in Hangzhou on June 11, 2014.

Hangzhou is in the east coastal area of China and it is capital city of Zhejiang province, and it is also the center for politics, economy, culture, finance and transportation in Zhejiang province. And the major markets for heavy trucks are Hangzhou, Ningbo, Jinhua, Taizhou and Jiaxing, taking 80% market shares. And the heavy trucks are mainly for logistics, large power tractors and slag trucks for city construction. And 60% of the dumpers are 6x4 slag trucks for city construction and the rest 40% are 8X4 slag trucks; and 45% of the tractors are for long distance logistics transport and 20% for steel transportation and 20% are for container transport.

To meet the markets needs in Hangzhou and exploring more potential customers, Beiben Trucks GM Wang Baoying delivered a speech to introduce the market positions and values for customers and he stresses the high efficiency advantages of Beiben Trucks slag trucks and V3M tractors.

During the introduction meeting, Zhejiang Haihang Auto Sales Company and Hangzhou Yongqing Slag Transport Company signed purchasing agreement of 20 dumpers.

Contribute Copyright Policy
40 Beiben Trucks Ordered in Hangzhou Promotion Event